Learn what it takes to win the four new-founder races
We will help you understand the environment in which you’ll compete, the traps that can slow you down, through an honest discussion of viable paths forward. Decisions you make or avoid, can increase or decrease your odds of success.
It doesn’t matter if you’re starting a lifestyle business (a personal income stream), a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME), a Nonprofit, or a Tech Startup; each compete in the same four races with different paths to success:
- Control versus building wealth?
- Solo founder or cofounding team?
- Solution looking for a problem versus a solution to a known problem or need?
- Are you focused on the right things?
- How to recognize and combat Confirmation Bias?
- Is there a market for your product or service?
- Is it big enough?
- Who needs what you’re selling?
- How is the market changing?
- Why now?
Running out of money
- Are you spending limited resources on the right things?
- How much do you need?
- What are your realistic funding options?
- Are there alternative options available?
- How will you decide which to pursue?
Competitors (known and unknown)
- How is the problem currently solved?
- Who are your competitors?
- What will you do to compete?
- Are you vulnerable to expected changes, or will they accelerate your business?
How can you take part in the online event?
The event already took place.
To get informed about all our upcoming events, news and of course our tips and tricks for expatpreneurs sign up for our newsletter.
Werner is the founder of WGN Global, a startup advisory for tech accelerators in the UAE and EU, and a Principal Startup Consultant with Cayenne Consulting LLC of California. He’s managed private and international public companies on four continents and raised over $700 million for startup and international growth funding.
Birgit is the founder of the Expat Business Club, the incubator and accelerator for expats in Germany, an Expat Business Consultant, Managing Partner of CBC Ltd., and Keynote Speaker. She has been a business consultant for the German market for more than 11 years.